Name: Jaime Valcarce
Experience: since 2005
Company Name: Jaime Valcarce Consulting Inmobiliario S.L.
Team Size: 10
1) Talk to us about your early days in real estate: How did you get your start in Luxury real estate?
I started in the real estate world in 2005, when I was only 21 years old, selling in the best areas of Madrid. I have learned this business from a very young age, now I am 40 years old and have a lot of experience behind me.
2) Tell us something more about your passions and lifestyle.
My passion are houses and the automotive world. I dedicate myself professionally in to Real Estate World, which is a pleasure. And I enjoy the automotive world in my spare time, I am a PetrolHead
3) What was your first sale ever? And the most important (your breakthrough sale)?
My first sale was an apartment in Puerta de Hierro for €850,000, when I started in the real estate world at the age of 21 and the most important sale I’ve made was €11,000,000. In my company we make many sales a year between €2,000,000 and €6,000,000
4) Knowing that you are a top voice in Luxury real estate what do you consider to be a new tendency that is influencing your market ?
Gated areas and houses with a good energy rating, efficient with the environment.
5) What’s the current state of the market in your area? What is your top prediction for 2023 ?
Buyers are demanding good homes, for this reason the new construction home is going to sell better than the second hand.
6) 3 things that differentiate you and your company ?
- We offer buyers a personalized service, understanding their needs very well
- We offer sellers a totally ad hoc marketing of the property being sold, to directly impact potential buyers. In such expensive homes, it is important to be careful about this
- We provide service to the end, we make everything easy for the buyer and the seller. It is a 5 star service.
7) What is the profile of the luxury buyers in your market and from where do they come from ?
Entrepreneurs, 50% of our buyers are Spanish and the other 50% are foreigners. The foreigners come from Europe, Central America and South America, Miami and the United Arab Emirates, mainly.
8) What is your top tip for freshly licensed agents ?
Perseverance at work and listening to the client above all else. Listening is essential in this business.