221 Luxury Network and Training Luxury are proud to propose the well-known “Developing a luxury attitude” training course.
“TRAINING LUXURY” is an international company with a group of specialists in leadership and luxury training, recruiting and coaching with a focus in luxury, fashion and consumer goods. “Training Luxury” aims at preparing people to excel in person-to-person business relationships and to improve team cooperation.
The program will be developed in 6 different online workshops, from September 29th to December 9th:
- MODULE 1: DISCOVERING LUXURY UNIVERSE – 14 OCTOBER
- MODULE 2: UNDERSTANDING THE LUXURY CONSUMER – 21 OCTOBER
- MODULE 3: ELEVATING THE LUXURY EXPERIENCE – 27 OCTOBER
- MODULE 4: CLOSING THE DEAL – 10 NOVEMBER
- MODULE 5: SEGMENTING YOUR LUXURY PORTFOLIO – 24 NOVEMBER
- MODULE 6: EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE IN LUXURY – 1 DECEMBER
A very special program
Training Luxury has been present in the luxury business for 25 years, with more than 17.000 professionals trained in over 40 countries, featuring an unsurpassed portfolio working with companies like Dolce & Gabbana, Zegna, Valentino, Macallan, Canali, Monnalisa, etc…
The programs are practical and yet, they have a solid research background from Neuroscience to neuro-marketing, from participative management to innovation and entrepreneurship.
Topics and activities are designed to fit each situation and need. This allows people to practice real-life situations, in a safe and “protected” environment. That is why every single course is created custom made, with no static, “ready made” product.
Training Luxury facilitates the learning process by using inductive techniques, encouraging participants to discover their own solutions. Then, this is taken a step further where participants learn from each other by sharing their experiences.
Huge benefits for the participants
The course will focus on positive outcome, so that the participants can compare their improvement for themselves by top level specialized trainers.
What are the benefits for the participants?
- Immediate applicability of the learning in the workplace
- Measurable increase of sales turnover, people engagement and talent retention
- Innovative content and background investigations with practical implementation in the training
- Creation of total training “package” from the research, to the “tailor-made” program to follow, measurement and gap closing
- Training to be delivered in most of the major languages
Let’s see the main contents of each module.
Discovering the luxury universe:
- Discovering how luxury has evolved and what are the differences today with the traditional concepts of luxury. How luxury concept has changed for different generations and how luxury means different things to different countries.
- Identify the benefits of luxury for different types of consumers. Not every consumer buys luxury for the same goal. Personalizing the service based on the client expected emotional or rational needs is one of the key goals of selling luxury.
- Identify the key ingredients of luxury values and what can be defined as ‘pure luxury’
Understanding the luxury consumer:
- Why people buy luxury products or service? Luxury products and services attract customers beyond the functional element. If the price is so high, why people buy them?
- Identify the nature and drivers of luxury consumers. Not all the luxury customers are the same. They have different behaviours, drivers and objectives. They all move in the same areas, but with different goals. Therefore, it’s crucial to learn how to properly engaging them to have a productive interaction.
Elevating the luxury experience:
- We often hear the word ‘experience’. However, what does it really mean to have a ‘luxury experience’. We’ll find out what are the key ingredients and the different dimensions to explore when defining a luxury experience.
- Even if the selling process in luxury might sound similar to other sectors, the details that define the approach are extremely different. The emotional aspect of luxury has often a predominant role and we’ll explore how to make it tangible in real life situations. We’ll help the participants to identify the different steps in a client journey and what the expectations and mindset of who sells and who buys luxury could be completely different.
Closing the deal:
- Generating positive and luxury experiences depends upon how able are we to stimulate the dream. Luxury is all about the emotional experience and evocative language and storytelling play a key role in seducing the customer and elevating the aesthetic element of the experience.
- In this module we’ll turn features into benefits for the client underlining the value proposition.
Segmenting your luxury portfolio:
- What is networking? Is networking all about serendipity or we can do something proactively to use it in a more strategic way?
- The mindset of a powerful networker and the key elements of strategic networking
Emotional intelligence in luxury:
- What is emotional intelligence and why is it so crucial to use it properly in the luxury environment to go above and beyond the customer’s expectations? The pillars of emotional intelligence and the role of empathy in professional interactions. Understand the importance of stepping into the customer’s environment perceiving the events from their point of view to generate a positive influence.
- We’ll identify the benefits of effective communication to generate positive emotions and of your emotional appearance – the words you say and actions you take. Body Language, vocal tones, and personal habits can enhance or detract from your overall professional presence.